Why is it when you have it already as if there is something more you wanted?
What I really wanted? Actually I don't know! Haha! shit! I wanted to do something but the problem is i don't know what it is!
Why is it like that? The satisfaction of every individual is keep on changing whenever you got what you want, It's like whenever you got new phone, satisfied yes, but again you are craving for new one again like laptop. And when you have laptop already you want another one and much more expensive!
hahaha! shit this is stupid..
Damn! speaking of stupidity! haist! I've lost the clinic key!!! Oh men!!! that was very stupid, i have no problem in loosing the key, but what really bothered me is the remote that was with it when I've lost the key! oh!!!!
guplication of key is just 2-4 Singapore dollars, but the remote?? Shit men! it's 200 singapore dollar!! I'm broke!!!
Oh it belongs to the clinic, i have no choice.. huhuh.. i need to tell that to my boss now of this day.. darn! i'm scared!!! huhuhu!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment