Monday, November 26, 2012

When Should You Ask?

Sometimes silly things come to to your minds. Like for me? I have a lot of things running into my mind. I just don't know how to put it into words. Maybe you're thinking why I'm writing this.. I am thinking too why I'm typing now... Maybe because at the back of my mind, there is something I want to vent out. There is something I wanted to ask for a long period of time already. But I am too afraid that if I do that something will happen that you cannot take back those questions. Yeah. I know this is silly, to vent out here wherein no one know this site. No one knows that I am here typing pouring my hearts out.

I am sad yes,.. For so many reasons.. Well I have so many things that I should be happy about... I just cannot focus to that eh.. Sad but true....

No comments:

Post a Comment